▫ Raiding times are Saturday (15:00 - 19:00) and Sunday (14:00 - 18:00) every week.
▫ New members are considered a trial member. Trial members can earn a fixed spot in our raids by proving themselves as good and reliable players.
▫ Loot is distributed by a loot council.
▫ Near 100% attendance is expected.
▫ You don't mind passing on loot or being on standby until you have proven yourself to be at least as good as our current members.
▫ You are a mature, competent and motivated player who loves raiding. This is not a guild for beginners, our quality of raiding is similar to many top guilds today.
▫ You're a self-sufficient and well-informed player - you already know everything you need to know before joining the raid.
How to join?
Step 1: Read the information above, double check that our guild suits you and that you are what we seek.
Step 2: Register an account on the forum.
Step 3: Send the information listed below to Leftie per PM.
IMPORTANT: Incomplete applications will not be considered. Logs are indispensable.
1. Your age, country, class, spec, your time "/played", armory link, wowprogress character link. Please make sure your armory profile is ready for inspection (using best gems, enchants etc).
2. Your email or preferably Battletag - required so we may contact you
3a. Confirm you know our raiding days and hours and they are suitable for you.
3b. In addition, confirm that you have a working microphone and are able as well as willing to communicate over Teamspeak for the sake of progress.
4. An estimate of what you expect your attendance to be. Be real.
5. What guilds you were in and reasons for leaving (short description)
6. Previous raiding experience, starting from level 60 - only mention kills made before the next tier was released! (sorry killing C'thun at level 80 instead of 60 is not quite the same!)
7. Logs of your past raids
8. Describe your knowledge of your class and websites you visit to keep yourself up to date.
9. Please provide a screenshot of your UI. You can also include any videos you recorded while playing.
10. Info about alts, if any.
11. Recommendations (Optional) - preferably from people that we know or have current high end raiding experience.
12. How did you hear about our guild, what made you apply?
13. Describe the hardest PVE boss you killed (ever) - how long did your guild work on it, what was hard, what was good about the fight etc..
14. Anything else that could convince us that you are a good addition to our raids.
15. Your plans for the next 6 months -will you be AFK on vacation or take a break from raiding?
If you wish to contact us in-game, please refrain from doing so in the middle of our raids. Sending us an application is required regardless of in-game conversations. If you have put an elementary amount of effort into writing your application, you will always receive a reply from us. As a general rule of thumb, we will get back to you within a week.
Contacts: Leftie (GM), Floody (Officer), Pha (Officer)